The Solution to Plastic Toothbrushes
The problem with plastic toothbrushes…
- Every year billions of plastic toothbrushes are thrown away, clogging landfills and polluting oceans
- In the UK over 150 million plastic toothbrushes are discarded per year
- Toothbrushes are made up of plastic, rubber and nylon non of which are biodegradable
The solution – bamboo!
WooBamboo toothbrushes offer a natural and biodegradable option that works just as well and last just as long as a conventional toothbrush. The handle is made from sustainable and organic moso bamboo which is panda friendly (not the bamboo that they eat). The recyclable bristles are Dupont Tynex Nylon, arguably the best quality and most trusted bristle available. So when you’re done using your WooBamboo toothbrush, you could literally pull out and recycle the bristles, and throw the handle into your compost where it will gently biodegrade.
WooBamboo’s newest product, Eco-awesome Floss, was designed to be the most environmentally friendly floss available. The floss itself is natural, biodegradable silk coated in beeswax and flavoured with organic mint. It’s packaged in a unique plant based plastic that converts into its own dispenser, completely eliminating the need for a separate plastic case like other flosses in the market.
All packaging is made from recycled and recyclable materials. Big changes happen if we all make small steps, and these products serve as an inspirational reminder that a small step has been made towards a cleaner planet!
WooBamboo – changing the world one smile at a time!
- 100% Environmentally-friendly product & packaging:
- Highly hygienic: bamboo is naturally antimicrobial
- Last as long as a regular plastic toothbrush
- Stylish and unique
- Safe & effective for all the family: Dentist
approved and recommended
Click here to shop the WooBamboo range!