If you’ve not had the chance to see them already, this blog is all about our fantastic new range of juicers, blenders and kitchen appliances from Tribest and some delicious and nutritious healthy smoothie recipes that you can try making at home.
Our fantastic new range of kitchen appliances from Tribest includes juicers, blenders, sprouters, soy milk makers, yoghurt makers and food dehydrators, in fact everything you could possibly need to fit your kitchen out with the perfect tools to make healthy nutritious food.
Tribest Juicers are extremely high quality and perfect for fruits, vegetables and the hardest root foods you could imagine. Available in a range of sizes and styles Tribest juicers can start you on your way to better health with minimal time and effort.
Grow your own fresh, nutritious and tender sprouts to add to your diet in the comfort of your own kitchen with the Freshlife sprouter or if you are intolerant to lactose, make your own delicious, pure soy milk at home with the SoyaBella, saving you time and money and giving you the chance to add tasty ingredients to your soy milk such as strawberries or bananas.
Nutritionists swear by the benefits of healthy low fat and highly nutritious dried foods such as apples or bananas, now you can dry your own at home with the Tribest Sedona food dehydrator. Raw fruit and nuts get boring, so make your own healthy dried fruits and vegetables for delicious healthy snacks. Tribest blenders are perfect for healthy smoothie making. Try some of our recipes below for a super nutritious breakfast smoothie or as a snack throughout the day packed full of nutritious goodness.
A simple recipe that provides you with a quick, delicious and healthy way to start your day. Add or substitute with your favourite fruit or juice.
- 250ml Milk or Soy milk
- 200ml Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey or Manuka honey
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp Hemp protein
- 30ml Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
- 600ml mineral water (still)
- ½ chopped cucumber (skin & pips included)
- ¼ peeled avocado
- 1 chopped celery stick
- Juice of ½ lemon or lime
- ¼ teaspoon unrefined salt
- Small double handful (60-80mg) of mixed green leaves from the following (they can be combined): spinach, watercress, rocket, savoy cabbage, chard, lettuce, chicory, kale, bok choy, sprigs of mint, parsley, coriander, basil etc
- Sun Chlorella® ‘A’ tablets: initially starting off with 5 tablets for the first three days, moving up to 10 for the next 3 days and then 15 tablets herein after.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 slices (5-10mg) of fresh ginger
- 1 small chopped spring onion
- ½ apple or ½ pear or 100g of mango or papaya, to sweeten slightly
(1) Image courtesy of gameanna.